Sports injury treatment – Balmain & Rozelle, Sydney
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a sports injury treatment centre of excellence located in between the Sydney suburbs of Balmain and Rozelle. We use the highest standard in chiropractic and physiotherapy to deliver quality sports injury treatments to our patients. We are passionate about treating sports injuries and demand clinical excellence from our chiropractors and physiotherapists through ongoing education, academic pursuits and credentialing.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) our chiropractors and physiotherapists are constantly refining their sports diagnostic and treatment protocols in order to gain excellence in sports injury care. Our chiropractors and physiotherapists do this by:
- Promoting academic excellence
- Completing further Doctoral level postgraduate study
- Actively participating in research
- Treating thousands of patients to refine what we do
- Attending national and international forums and chiropractic specialist training.
- Active member of sports chiropractic, sports physiotherapy and sports medicine associations and bodies.
What do our Balmain & Dee Why chiropractors treat?
Our chiropractors and physiotherapists treat a range of sports related injuries around the various muscles and joints of the body. For specific conditions affecting these regions please select the most relevant link.
- Ankle and foot pain
- Elbow and forearm pain
- Head and jaw pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Intervertebral disc pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Low back and pelvis pain
- Mid and upper back pain
- Neck and chest pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Wrist and hand pain