At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we aim to exceed your expectations when it comes to the treatment of spinal, muscle and joint problems. Our Marrickville chiropractors treat using an evidence-based model of care. Our chiropractic treatments are safe and effective.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our team of Sydney Spine & Sports Centre chiropractors are qualified at diagnosing, treating and managing a range of injuries and conditions affecting the spine, muscles and joints. They treat with a patient-centred approached using non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic care. That means every treatment you receive at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is supported by the latest industry research.
What our Marrickville chiropractors treat
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our chiropractors are trained and qualified to treat a variety of conditions and injuries that range from acute to chronic pain. Some of these include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems affecting the spine, muscle and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
We aim to provide the highest standard in chiropractic care. To do this, we do things a little differently. Here are a few reasons why you should consider choosing Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C):
- Evidence-based techniques and treatments: our chiropractors treat each and every patient with the most credible evidence-based chiropractic treatments, techniques and approaches that are supported by the latest industry research
- Patient-centred approach: from our planning to delivery to evaluation of patient care, we treat each patient with a patient-centred and patient first approach.
- One-on-one appointments: every patient we see is treated one-on-one in a private consultation room with one of our skilled chiropractors
- Longer appointment times: to be thorough and get to know you and your pain, we offer longer appointments times
- Services: depending on our patients’ need and their condition or injury, we are trained and qualified to treat using various different services
- Self-management exercises and strategies: self-management exercises between chiropractic appointments play an important step in the recovery process of our patients. We provide our patients with safe, gentle and effective self-management exercises to help reduce pain and improve their movement and function.
- Tailored treatment plans: every patient and every condition is different. We don’t believe ‘one size fits all’ and thats why we tailor our treatment plans to our patients’ recovery needs
- Credentials: our chiropractors are highly skilled and qualified with Australian and USA training and education
- Manner: from a warm smile to a friendly manner, our chiropractors are passionate about getting you back pain free and back to doing the things you enjoy.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.