Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic in Balmain Sydney.
What do we treat?
The Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) chiropractic team treat a wide range of pain-related conditions and injuries, including sports, muscle and joint injuries of using non-surgical treatments supported by industry research.
Our Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) treat:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Sports injuries
- Pain and problems affecting the muscles and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Erskineville chiropractors treat every patient with the highest quality of chiropractic care. With years of training and experience, our chiropractors are dedicated and compassionate when treating your pain.
Here are a few others reasons why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C):
- One-on-one appointments: Our Erskineville chiropractors treat every patient one-on-one.
- Longer appointments: To understand your injury or condition, and your needs as a patient, our appointment times are longer than most other chiropractic clinics. This means our chiropractors aren’t rushed in providing a thorougher and accurate diagnosis and treatment of your pain.
- Evidence-based practice: At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we treat using non-surgical evidence-based treatments. This means each and every chiropractic technique and approach we use is supported by the latest and most credible industry research.
- Self-management exercises: We provide all our patients with safe and gentle self-management exercises and strategies they can easily do at home between chiropractic appointments to help progress recovery and reduce pain.
- Personalised treatment: We do not treat with a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Instead, every patient receives the right chiropractic care and treatment that is right for their individual injury or condition.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.