At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Lilyfield chiropractors understand that pain can be common. It can also be debilitating and prevent you from living a functional and happy life. That’s why we’re committed to fixing your pain using safe, gentle, ethical, effective and evidence-based chiropractic care.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic of excellence based in the Inner West Sydney suburb of Balmain. Owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee, Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) promotes the use of evidence-based chiropractic care on each and every patient.
With each patient, our qualified chiropractors treat, diagnose and manage sports injuries and pain-related conditions using the latest evidence-based techniques and approached. This means that every treatment you receive at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is supported by the latest industry research.
What our Lilyfield chiropractors treat
All our chiropractors are trained and qualified to treat a wide and diverse range of sports injuries and pain related conditions. These conditions can vary from acute to chronic pain. Some of these include:
- Problems affecting the muscle and joints
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- Problems affecting the spine
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
To provide our patients with a high standard in chiropractic care, we do things a little differently at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C). Our patients can expect:
- Evidence-based techniques and treatments: every patient is treated with safe and gentle evidence-based chiropractic treatments supported by the most advanced and research supported treatments
- Patient-centred approach: our chiropractors treat with a patient-centred approach by always putting you first
- One-on-one appointments: we treat all patients one-on-one in a private consultation room
- Longer appointment times: we are thorough in our diagnosis and treatments because we don’t rush through appointments
- Services: we are qualified and trained to treat with a range of different services depending our patients’ need and their condition or injury
- Self-management exercises and strategies: we educate and inform our patients with safe self-management exercises and strategies so they can help reduce their pain and increase their progress between appointments
- Tailored treatment plans: based on your individual needs and requirements, we provide tailored treatments plans
- Credentials: our chiropractors have Australian and USA training and qualifications and are the first and only McKenzie method credentialed chiropractors in Australia
- Manner: our chiropractors understand pain – they have a warm, friendly and approachable manner with each and every patient.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.