At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we know pain and we understand that it can be debilitating and can often prevent you from living a functional life. That’s why we’re committed and passionate about helping you fix pain, from acute to chronic, so that you can get back to being pain-free and enjoying the things you love.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic owned and directed by Chris Knee, a highly trained chiropractor. It is located in the Sydney suburb of Balmain. We diagnose, treat and manage pain-related injuries and conditions using evidence-based techniques chiropractic care.
What we treat
Our chiropractors treat a diverse variety of pain-related injuries and conditions that range from acute to chronic pain. These include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Problems of the spine
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sports injuries
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we provide a high standard of chiropractic care to all our patients. We do this by:
- Using safe and gentle evidence-based treatments techniques – meaning we follow the most advanced and research supported treatments
- Having a patient-centred approach and always putting you first
- Seeing all patients one-on-one in a private consultation room
- Offering longer appointment times for a thorough unrushed appointment
- Providing a wide range of different treatment services
- Educating and informing you of self-management exercises and strategies so you can help manage your pain between chiropractic appointments
- Developing tailored treatment plans based on your individual needs and requirements
- Being some of the most qualified, skilled and trained chiropractors, and the first and only McKenzie method credentialed chiropractors in Australia
- Having a warm, friendly and approachable manner
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.