At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Ashbury chiropractors are focused on helping you become pain-free and getting you back to leading a functional life. We treat the whole person and not just the injury.
What is Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic in Balmain, Sydney. It’s owner and Director, Chris Knee, has a reputation within the industry for his high standard in patient care, ethical approach, effective patient outcomes, promotion of evidence-based practice, outstanding training, and Australian and USA earned credentials, qualifications and credentials.
What we do
Our Ashbury chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage a diverse range of pain-related conditions, including
- Back pain
- Problems of the spine
- Sports injuries
- Muscle and joint problems and injuries
- Neck pain
How our Asbury chiropractors treat
Manipulation (cracking), a treatment form chiropractors are known for, makes up only a minor portion of how we treat. We use a range of evidence-based treatment methods and services that involve:
- Muscle treatments
- Joint treatments
- Muscle and joint mobilisations
- Dry needling treatments
- Taping techniques
- Electrophysical therapies
- McKenzie method of joint treatment
- Sports injury treatments
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Prehabilitation exercises
- Strengthening exercises
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
Fixing your pain is our priority and so that means we treat a little differently. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), you can expect our chiropractors to
- Use evidence-based treatment that are supported by the latest research
- Treat with a patient-first approach
- Provide one-on-one appointments
- Offer longer appointment times for a thorough unrushed consultation
- Educate and inform our patients by giving them effective self-management exercises and strategies so they can speed up their recovery at home and in between appointments
- Provide a range of different treatment preferences – from very gentle to slightly more intensive
- Are the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Method credentials
- Have Australian and USA credentials and qualifications
- Be warm, friendly, approachable, passionate about what they do, and ready to help fix your pain-related problem.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.