Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic based in Balmain, Sydney. It is owned and directed by Chris Knee, an experienced chiropractor who treats using safe, gentle and evidence-based chiropractic techniques.
What we do?
The chiropractors at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) diagnose, treat and manage a diverse range of conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
How our Chiswick chiropractors treat
Chiropractic care involves more than just manipulation, more commonly known as cracking. There is a wide range of evidence-based chiropractic treatment techniques and methods that are effective in reducing and managing pain and increasing function and movement.
To relieve pain and help our patients get back to living a function life, our Chiswick chiropractors are qualified, experienced and trained to treat using methods and services that involve:
- Muscle and joint mobilisation
- McKenzie method of joint treatment
- Strengthening exercises
- Muscle treatments
- Joint treatments
- Sports injury treatments
- Electrophysical therapies
- Prehabilitation exercises
- Taping techniques
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Dry needling treatments
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we have taken extra care to provide a chiropractic clinic that does things a little differently. We’ve done this to ensure our patients receive a high-quality service and feel comfortable in our care.
- Evidence-based treatment: To treat all patients, we use safe, gentle and effective evidence-based practice – which means that we treat using the latest supported industry research.
- Tailored treatment plans: Every injury, condition and patient is different. Knowing this, we develop a personalised and tailored treatment plan for every patient based on their specific needs and requirements.
- Patient-centred care: Our Chiswick chiropractors put each and every patient first and treat with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: We are a team of qualified and experienced chiropractors. With training from the USA, a leader in chiropractic care, and Australia, our chiropractors are some of the most qualified chiropractors in Australia.
- Gold standard service: To provide you with a high quality service, we deliver longer appointments that are unrushed and one-on-one.
- Self-management strategies: Our Chiswick chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management strategies that you can at home in between chiropractic appointments. Self-management strategies are an important part of recovery and reducing pain.
Our Chiswick chiropractors and physiotherapists have years of experience in the diagnosis and management of spine, sports, muscle and joint problems. We treat a wide range of conditions using the very latest chiropractic and physiotherapy treatments. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) our practitioners are very hard on themselves to reach the highest academic standards all in an effort to provide you with the best treatments to reduce pain, improve your movement and function and get you back to your active pain-free life
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) and our services:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.