Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic based in Balmain, Sydney.
What we do?
The chiropractors at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) diagnose, treat and manage a diverse range of conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
How our Chiswick chiropractors treat
Chiropractic care involves more than just manipulation, more commonly known as cracking. There is a wide range of evidence-based chiropractic treatment techniques and methods that are effective in reducing and managing pain and increasing function and movement.
To relieve pain and help our patients get back to living a function life, our Chiswick chiropractors are qualified, experienced and trained to treat using methods and services that involve:
- Muscle and joint mobilisation
- Strengthening exercises
- Muscle treatments
- Joint treatments
- Sports injury treatments
- Electrophysical therapies
- Prehabilitation exercises
- Taping techniques
- Rehabilitation exercises
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we have taken extra care to provide a chiropractic clinic that does things a little differently. We’ve done this to ensure our patients receive a high-quality service and feel comfortable in our care.
- Evidence-based treatment: To treat all patients, we use safe, gentle and effective evidence-based practice – which means that we treat using the latest supported industry research.
- Tailored treatment plans: Every injury, condition and patient is different. Knowing this, we develop a personalised and tailored treatment plan for every patient based on their specific needs and requirements.
- Patient-centred care: Our Chiswick chiropractors put each and every patient first and treat with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: We are a team of qualified and experienced chiropractors.
- Gold standard service: To provide you with a high quality service, we deliver longer appointments that are unrushed and one-on-one.
- Self-management strategies: Our Chiswick chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management strategies that you can at home in between chiropractic appointments. Self-management strategies are an important part of recovery and reducing pain.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.