Everyone experiences pain at some point in their lives, whether it’s from an injury or medical condition. Pain can have a big impact on a person’s life and prevent them from living a functional life and doing the things they enjoy.
Our mission at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is to help our patients become pain-free. That’s why we choose treatment techniques that are based on the patient and tailored to their individual needs.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic based in Balmain, the Inner West suburb of Sydney.
Depending on your pain related problem, there are various causes, symptoms and treatments. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our qualified chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage acute to chronic pain using gentle, safe and high quality effective evidence-based treatment techniques.
What we treat
Our skilled and qualified chiropractors provide a comprehensive model of care with a focus on early and accurate diagnosis. They treat a wide range of conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints), including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Spine pain and problems
- Muscle and joint pain
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
- We use safe and gentle evidence-based treatments with all our patients, no matter what their condition
- We tailor treatment to the individual needs of our patients to suit their injury, medical condition or pain-related problem
- We inform and educate our patients with easy and effective self-management exercises and strategies that can be done at home so that you can help speed up your recovery and reduce your pain in between appointments
- Experience longer appointment times that are unrushed, to ensure you receive a thorough consultation at the highest standards in chiropractic care and service
- Our chiropractors provide patient-centred service and put each and every patient first, including you
- We share a level of compassion with our patients and do everything possible to achieve help fix your pain so you can maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Our practitioner is also a nutritionist and will be able to provide additional advice in these areas based on your pain-related problem.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.