What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic of excellence located in Balmain, Sydney. It is owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee, a highly qualified chiropractor with training and education from Australia and the USA. Chris is also the first and only McKenzie credentialed chiropractor in Australia.
Our team of Strathfield chiropractors are qualified and experienced in diagnosing, treating and managing a wide range of injuries and conditions affecting the spine, muscles and joints. They treat each and every patient with a patient first and patient-centred approach using non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What our Strathfield chiropractors treat
Our Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) chiropractors provide chiropractic treatments for a range of different spine, muscle and joint problems. They use effective treatments that are supported by the latest research and clinical evidence to deliver treatments that are safe, effective and work quickly. Here are some of the injuries and conditions are chiropractors treat:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle strain
- Joint strains
- Sports related injuries.
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we aim to offer the highest standard of chiropractic care. To achieve this, we do things a little differently. Here are some reasons why you choose our chiropractors to help fix your pain.
- Evidence-based treatment: we use safe, gentle and effective evidence-based practice when treating our patients, which means that we use treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
- Personalised treatment plans: every injury, condition and patient is unique and different. Because of this, we develop a personalised and tailored treatment plan that is based on the specific needs and requirements of each individual patient.
- Patient-centred care: our Strathfield chiropractors treat every patient with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: our team of chiropractors are qualified and experienced, with training from Australia and the USA, a leader in chiropractic care.
- Gold standard service: to provide you with a high quality service and experience, we provide longer appointments that are one-on-one.
- Self-management strategies: our Strathfield chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management exercises and strategies that can easily and safely be done at home between chiropractic appointments. Self-management strategies are an important part of recovery and reducing pain.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service: