Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic that services Chippendale, Sydney.
Our qualified and experienced Chippendale chiropractors diagnose, treat, manage and prevent a wide range of medical conditions and injuries affecting the function of the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Back pain and lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Problems of the spine
- Muscle and joint pain
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we are committed and passionate about find the cause of your pain and fixing it. To do this, we do things a little differently.
- Evidence-based practice: We treat all our patients using safe, gentle and effective evidence-based practice – that means all our treatment techniques are based on the most supported industry research.
- Tailored treatment plans: Not everyone requires the exact same treatment. That’s why our Chippendale chiropractors tailor their treatment plans based on your specific injury, condition, illness and needs to ensure a more effective recovery.
- Patient-centred care: Our chiropractors are safe, gentle and compassionate, they treat with a patient-centred approach, which means they put you first.
- Highly qualified: We are a team of highly experienced and qualified chiropractors.
- Service: To provide you with the highest quality in chiropractic care, we offer longer appointments that are unrushed for a thorough consultation.
- Self-management strategies: Our Chippendale chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management exercises and strategies so you can help speed up your recovery and reduce your pain in between chiropractic appointments.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.