Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic that services Chippendale, Sydney. It is based in the Inner West suburb of Balmain and owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee.
Our qualified and experienced Chippendale chiropractors diagnose, treat, manage and prevent a wide range of medical conditions and injuries affecting the function of the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Back pain and lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Problems of the spine
- Muscle and joint pain
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we are committed and passionate about find the cause of your pain and fixing it. To do this, we do things a little differently.
- Evidence-based practice: We treat all our patients using safe, gentle and effective evidence-based practice – that means all our treatment techniques are based on the most supported industry research.
- Tailored treatment plans: Not everyone requires the exact same treatment. That’s why our Chippendale chiropractors tailor their treatment plans based on your specific injury, condition, illness and needs to ensure a more effective recovery.
- Patient-centred care: Our chiropractors are safe, gentle and compassionate, they treat with a patient-centred approach, which means they put you first.
- Highly qualified: We are a team of highly experienced and qualified chiropractors. We are USA and Australian trained are the the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Method credentials. We also provide in-house physiotherapists (candidate) and nutritionists.
- Service: To provide you with the highest quality in chiropractic care, we offer longer appointments that are unrushed for a thorough consultation.
- Self-management strategies: Our Chippendale chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management exercises and strategies so you can help speed up your recovery and reduce your pain in between chiropractic appointments.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.