Sydney CBD Chiro
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) provides the Sydney CBD community with a range of safe, gentle, effective, ethical and non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic services for spine, sport, muscle and joint injuries and pain. We use the latest treatments that are based on industry research to help reduce pain and increase function and movement so you can enjoy your life without pain.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic of excellence that is operated by chiropractor Chris Kneee, a highly qualified chiropractor. The clinic is located in the Sydney suburb of Balmain.
Chris has built the clinic to treat with a patient-centred and patient-first approach and ensures all Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) chiropractors treat using evidence-based practices and treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What our Sydney CBD chiropractors treat
Our team of qualified and experienced Sydney Spine & Sports Centre chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage pain-related injuries and conditions using the most advanced evidence-based techniques in chiropractic care. They treat a wide and diverse range of injuries and conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscle and joints). Some of these include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle strain
- Joint strains
- Sports related injuries.
Why you should choose us
Our goal is to get you you better so you can live a pain free life. To achieve this, we do things a little differently at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C). Here are a few reasons why you choose to see one of our qualified chiropractors to help fix your pain or injury.
- Evidence-based treatments and approach: we use safe, ethical, gentle and effective evidence-based practice when treating our patients, this means that every treatment we use is supported by the latest and most credible industry research.
- Personalised and tailored treatment plans: because every injury, condition and patient is unique and different, we tailor the way we treat and the treatments we use to suit your specific condition, injury and needs.
- Patient-centred care: our Sydney CBD chiropractors treat every patient with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: we are a team of highly skilled, trained and educated chiropractors with credentials and qualifications from both Australia and the USA, a leader in chiropractic care.
- Gold standard service: we aim to provide every patient with the highest standard in chiropractic care and this includes longer appointment times that are held in private one-on-one consultation rooms.
- Self-management strategies: we educate and demonstrate effective and safe self-management exercises and strategies that you can do between chiropractic appointments at home. Self-management strategies are important as they help speed up recovery and reduce pain.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service: