Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic based in Balmain, Sydney. It is owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee, who is a highly trained chiropractor. Chris has built Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) to be a chiropractic clinic that is committed to treating patients with a patient-centred and evidence-based practice approach.
What does Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) do?
Our Burwood chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage a range of pain-related conditions and injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
- Muscle and joint problems
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
- Evidence-based practice: We treat all our patients using evidence-based practice, which means our approach and treatment techniques are supported by the latest industry research.
- Qualifications: Our Burwood chiropractors are some of the most qualified in the Australian chiropractic field. We have USA and Australian training and credentials and are the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Method certification. We also provide in-house nutritionists and physiotherapists (candidate).
- Longer appointments: Our appointments are longer and unrushed so you receive the highest quality in chiropractic care and a thorough consultation.
- Tailored treatment plans: We develop treatment plans that are tailored to your specific injury or condition, which is more effective in achieving long-term results.
- Self-management exercises: Our Burwood chiropractors will educate and demonstrate self-management exercises that you can do at home and in between chiropractic appointment visits. These exercises will help reduce your pain and speed up your recovery time.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.