Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic and physiotherapy centre of excellence servicing the Wareemba community in our Balmain clinic. We are experienced and skilled practitioners that provide safe, gentle, ethical and effective non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic located in the Sydney suburb of Balmain. It is owned and directed by leading chiropractor Chris Knee who is a highly trained chiropractor and the first and only chiropractor in Australia with McKenzie credentials.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our qualified team of Wareemba chiropractors provide chiropractic care to injuries and pain-related conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscle and joints). They are qualified in diagnosing, treating and managing pain using non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest clinical research.
What our Wareemba chiropractors treat
Our team of chiropractors diagnose, manage and treat a wide range of injuries and pain-related conditions. These include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle strain
- Joint strains
- Sports related injuries.
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our chiropractors are passionate about fixing your pain. To achieve this, we do things a little differently. Here are some reasons why you choose to see one of our experienced and qualified chiropractors.
- Evidence-based treatments and approach: our chiropractors use safe, ethical, gentle and effective evidence-based practice when treating our patients, this means that every treatment we use is supported by the latest and most credible industry research.
- Personalised and tailored treatment plans: because every pain condition and injury is different, we tailor our treatment plans to the individual patient based on their needs and condition.
- Patient-centred care: our Sydney CBD chiropractors treat every patient with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: our team of chiropractors are highly trained, skilled and educated with education, credentials and qualifications from Australia and the USA, a leader in chiropractic care.
- High standard of service: we provide every patient with a high standard of customer service and chiropractic care that includes longer appointment times that are held one-on-one in a private consultation room.
- Self-management exercises and strategies: self-management exercises are important in speeding up recovery and reducing pain. we educate our patients on how to safely and easily do effective self-management exercises at home between chiropractic appointments.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.