Looking for a chiropractor in Pyrmont?
Pain is common and will occur at some point in life to most people. It is important to diagnose and treat pain early using effective, safe, gentle and evidence-based care. And that’s what our qualified Pyrmont chiropractors do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C).
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is based in the Inner West Sydney suburb of Balmain, Sydney. Is it the chiropractic clinic of chiropractor Chris Knee, one of Australia’s most qualified and trained chiropractors.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Pyrmont chiropractors are highly trained in diagnosing, treating and managing injuries and pain related problem and conditions. We aim to reduce our patients’ pain and improve movement and functionality using the highest standard and quality of chiropractic care in a safe and friendly environment. All our chiropractors treat using the latest evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the most credible industry research.
What we treat at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our chiropractors treat a wide range or acute and chronic injuries and problems affecting the affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- Problems of the spine
- Problems affecting the muscle and joints
Why you should choose us
Our team of Pyrmont chiropractors provide every patient with a high standard in patient service and chiropractic care. Here are a few ways we do this:
- Evidence-based practices: we use safe and gentle evidence-based treatments and practices, no matter what your injury or pain related condition
- Credentials: our team of chiropractors are highly skilled and trained with both national and international (USA) training and credentials, and they are the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Credentials
- Tailored treatment plans:we provide personalised and tailored treatments plans to suit your individual needs
- Self-management exercises:we educate and inform you about our easy and effective self-management exercises and strategies that can be done safely at home between chiropractic appointments to reduce your pain and speed up your recovery
- Longer appointment times: to ensure you receive a thorough and unrushed consultation, our chiropractors provide longer appointment times that helps them get to know you and the cause and symptoms of your pain
- Patient-centred approach: all our chiropractors provide a patient-centred approach – which means they put you first
- Other services: our practitioners are also nutritionists and can provide you with additional information in this area.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.