Our Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) chiropractors provide the Birchgrove community with the highest standards in chiropractic care. We continually refine what we do, all to achieve excellence in patient care, treatment and management.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is located in Balmain of Sydney. Our highly skilled and qualified chiropractors are trained and experienced in diagnosing, treating and managing a wide range of conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints).
At at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we provide a range of non-surgical treatment options to all our patients and use a safe and gentle evidence-based technique. This means we based all our treatment methods off supported research.
What we treat
Our chiropractors provide a comprehensive model of care with a focus on early and accurate diagnosis and treating using the very latest evidence-based practices and techniques. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we use a variety of chiropractic services to treat a wide range of injuries and conditions, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Spine pain and problems
- Muscle and joint pain
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
When you visit a chiropractor at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) you can expect:
- Treatment personalised to your individual needs and requirements
- The use of evidence-based techniques and approaches with all treatment
- Educational and informative self-management exercises, strategies and demonstrations that you can do at home to help your recovery in between chiropractic appointments
- Highly qualified and skilled chiropractors that are experienced, friendly and use safe and gentle techniques
- A clinic that treats with a patient-centred approach and high standard of quality service
- Longer and unrushed appointment times
- A wide range of chiropractic treatment services that are tailored to your personal treatment needs
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on-street parking.
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.