At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our experienced Petersham chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage your injury or pain-related problem until you’re back to living a pain-free life. We aim to reduce your pain and improve your movement and functionality with the highest standard and quality of chiropractic care in a safe and friendly environment.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is the chiropractic clinic of chiropractor Chris Knee, who is a highly qualified and trained chiropractor. The clinic is located in the Inner West Sydney suburb of Balmain.
Our qualified Petersham chiropractors are skilled and trained at diagnosing, treating and managing a variety of injuries and pain-related problems. All our chiropractors treat with a patient-centred approach using effective evidence-based non-surgical treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What we treat at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our skilled and qualified chiropractors provide a comprehensive model of care with a focus on early and accurate diagnosis. We treat a wide range of acute and chronic pain related problems and conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
- Problems affecting the muscle and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine and Sports Centre (S3C), our team of Petersham chiropractors offer a high standard in patient service and chiropractic care. To do this, we do things a little differently. Here are a few reasons why Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a bit different:
- Evidence-based practices: we use safe and gentle evidence-based treatments and practices with all our patients, no matter what their injury or pain related condition
- Credentials: our team are highly skilled and trained chiropractors with national and international (USA) training. They are also the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Credentials
- Persoanlised treatment plans:we provide personalised and tailored treatments to suit the individual needs of our patients
- Self-management exercises:we educate our patients and provide them with easy and effective self-management exercises and strategies that can safely be done at home between chiropractic appointments to reduce pain and speed up recovery
- Longer appointment times: to ensure you receive a thorough consultation, our chiropractors provide longer appointment times so they can get to know you, your medical history and the cause and symptoms of your current pain
- Patient-centred approach: all our chiropractors provide a patient first and patient-centred approach so that each and every patient is put first, including you
- Other services: our practitioners are also nutritionists and can provide additional advice in this area based on your condition and pain-related problem.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.