Sport Chiropractors Wareemba
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) we offer excellence in sports chiropractic services to the community of Wareemba. Our sports chiropractors have a focus on getting you pain-free and back to living an active life. With no stronger vision than to be Wareemba’s premier sports chiropractic clinic, we are dedicated to getting you better, quicker.
What is sports chiropractic?
Sports chiropractic is a specialty of chiropractic. Sports chiropractors concentrate on the diagnosis, treatment, management and rehabilitation of sports injuries. Sports chiropractors treat both acute and chronic sports injuries such as:
- Back and neck pain
- Ankle rolls and sprains
- Rotator cuff tears
- Muscle strains and tears
- Muscle and joint pain
- Overuse injuries
- Most other injuries related to sports or training
Sports chiropractors use the latest research to give treatments that are gentle, safe and effective. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) our Wareemba sports chiropractors tailor treatments to your specific need. We only treat one person at a time. We will never treat multiple people at once. Why? Our Wareemba sports chiropractors will not treat multiple people at once because they are focused on you, and only you during each appointment.
How can sports chiropractic help you?
Many of our Wareemba sports chiropractic patients ask us this exact question. How can sports chiropractic help me? Sports chiropractic offers no miracles or quick fixes that other medical or health professions are not offering but what it does offer you is this:
- The highest standards in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries
- Expert opinion on sports injury and recovery
- Honest and open advice about your recovery
- Advanced sports injury treatments
- Advanced sports injury rehabilitation
- Advances return to play protocols to get you back to sport, quicker.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) will offer excellence in sports chiropractic to the community of Wareemba. We treat you with respect, compassion and the way our own sports chiropractors would want to be treated. We have a large focus on active strategies such as rehabilitation exercises and hands-on treatments such as:
- Chiropractic manipulation and adjustments (if you are ok with these)
- Joint mobilisation
- Joint stretches
- Muscle stretches
- Muscle treatments
- Dry needling
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Sports specific rehabilitation
- Strengthening exercises
- McKenzie Method for athletes
- Many many more sports chiro techniques