Looking for a chiropractor in Petersham?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our experienced Petersham chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage your injury or pain related problem until you’re back to living a pain free life. We aim to reduce your pain and improve your movement and functionality with the highest standard and quality of chiropractic care in a safe and friendly environment.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is the chiropractic clinic of chiropractor Chris Knee, who is one of the most qualified and trained chiropractors in Australia. The clinic is located in the Inner West Sydney suburb of Balmain.
Our qualified Petersham chiropractors are skilled and trained at diagnosing, treating and managing a variety of injuries and pain-related problems. All our chiropractors treat with a patient-centres approach using effective evidence-based non-surgical treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What we treat at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our skilled and qualified chiropractors provide a comprehensive model of care with a focus on early and accurate diagnosis. We treat a wide range of acute and chronic pain related problems and conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
- Problems affecting the muscle and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine and Sports Centre (S3C), our team of Petersham chiropractors offer a high standard in patient service and chiropractic care. To do this, we do things a little differently. Here are a few reasons why Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a bit different:
- Evidence-based practices: we use safe and gentle evidence-based treatments and practices with all our patients, no matter what their injury or pain related condition
- Credentials: our team are highly skilled and trained chiropractors with national and international (USA) training. They are also the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Credentials
- Persoanlised treatment plans:we provide personalised and tailored treatments to suit the individual needs of our patients
- Self-management exercises:we educate our patients and provide them with easy and effective self-management exercises and strategies that can safely be done at home between chiropractic appointments to reduce pain and speed up recovery
- Longer appointment times: to ensure you receive a thorough consultation, our chiropractors provide longer appointment times so they can get to know you, your medical history and the cause and symptoms of your current pain
- Patient-centred approach: all our chiropractors provide a patient first and patient-centred approach so that each and every patient is put first, including you
- Other services: our practitioners are also nutritionists and can provide additional advice in this area based on your condition and pain-related problem.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.