Looking for a Wareemba chiropractor or physiotherapist?
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic and physiotherapy centre of excellence servicing the Wareemba community in our Balmain clinic. We are experienced and skilled practitioners that provide safe, gentle, ethical and effective non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest industry research.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic located in the Sydney suburb of Balmain. It is owned and directed by leading chiropractor Chris Knee who is one of Australia’s most highly trained chiropractors and the first and only chiropractor in Australia with McKenzie credentials.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our qualified team of Wareemba chiropractors provide chiropractic care to injuries and pain-related conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscle and joints). They are qualified in diagnosing, treating and managing pain using non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest clinical research.
What our Wareemba chiropractors treat
Our team of chiropractors diagnose, manage and treat a wide range of injuries and pain-related conditions. These include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle strain
- Joint strains
- Sports related injuries.
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our chiropractors are passionate about fixing your pain. To achieve this, we do things a little differently. Here are some reasons why you choose to see one of our experienced and qualified chiropractors.
- Evidence-based treatments and approach: our chiropractors use safe, ethical, gentle and effective evidence-based practice when treating our patients, this means that every treatment we use is supported by the latest and most credible industry research.
- Personalised and tailored treatment plans: because every pain condition and injury is different, we tailor our treatment plans to the individual patient based on their needs and condition.
- Patient-centred care: our Sydney CBD chiropractors treat every patient with a patient-centred approach.
- Qualifications: our team of chiropractors are highly trained, skilled and educated with education, credentials and qualifications from Australia and the USA, a leader in chiropractic care.
- High standard of service: we provide every patient with a high standard of customer service and chiropractic care that includes longer appointment times that are held one-on-one in a private consultation room.
- Self-management exercises and strategies: self-management exercises are important in speeding up recovery and reducing pain. we educate our patients on how to safely and easily do effective self-management exercises at home between chiropractic appointments.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.