Looking for a Russell Lea chiropractor or physiotherapist?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we diagnose, treat, manage and fix pain. We do this by providing the Russell Lea community with a non-surgical option in treating spine, sports, muscle and joint related injuries or conditions using safe and gentle evidence-based chiropractic treatment.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is the chiropractic clinic of chiropractor Chris Knee, one of Australia’s most highly trained chiropractors with national and international (USA) education and credentials. The clinic is located in the Inner West suburb of Balmain and operates and treats all patients with a patient-centred approach using the latest evidence-based chiropractic treatments.
Our qualified and skilled chiropractors aim to reduce your pain and improve your movement and functionality with the highest standard and quality of chiropractic care in a safe and friendly environment.
What our Russell Lea chiropractors treat
Our Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) chiropractors are experienced and qualified at providing a diagnosis of your pain and treating and managing it’s recovery. We treat a range of injuries and conditions using safe, gentle, ethical and effective non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic techniques that are supported by the latest industry research.
We are experts in treating all muscle, joint, spine and sports related pain, including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Muscle strain
- Joint strains
- Sports related injuries.
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
We strive to provide out patients with the highest standard and quality of chiropractic care in Sydney. To this, we do things a little differently. Here are a few reasons why Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is different:
- Evidence-based care: every patient will receive chiropractic treatment that is supported by the latest and most credible evidence-based chiropractic industry research
- Patient first and patient-centred approach: from our customer service to our treatment, we treat each patient with a patient-centred and patient first approach
- Private appointments: every patient will be treated in a private appointment that is one-on-one with one of our experienced and qualified chiropractors
- Longer appointments: to get to know you, your medical history and your current pain, we provide our patients with longer and unrushed appointments
- Extensive services: we don’t just manipulate (also known as ‘cracking’) – our chiropractors are qualified to use a range of treatment techniques depending on the needs of your injury or medical condition
- Self-management exercises and strategies: self-management exercises between chiropractic appointments are an important part of your recovery. We educate and provide you with safe, gentle and effective self-management exercises to help reduce pain and improve movement and function.
- Tailored treatment plans: because every patient and every condition is different, we don’t treat with a ‘one size fits all’ approach and that’s why we tailor our treatment plans to our your recovery needs
- National and international credentials: our chiropractors are highly qualified with Australian and USA education and training
- Friendly manner: from a warm and friendly smile to an approachable and comfortable manner, our chiropractors are passionate about getting you pain free and back to living an enjoyable life.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.