Looking for a Newtown chiropractor?
Injury and pain is common and happens to most people at some point in their life. If pain if left untreated it can worsen and cause long-term problems and side effects. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our chiropractors aim to reduce pain and improve movement and functionality using safe and ethical evidence-based chiropractic care.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic located in Balmain, Sydney. Our team of experienced Newtown chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage injuries and pain related conditions using safe, gentle, ethical, non-surgical and evidence-based chiropractic treatments.
The clinic is owned and directed by Chris Knee, one of Australia’s most qualified chiropractors, with national and international (USA) credentials and training. Chris operates Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) with a patient-centred and patient first approach, and promotes the highest standard in chiropractic care by using treatments that are supported by the latest industry evidence and research.
What we treat at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our qualified chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage a wide range of injuries and conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). We treat these conditions using personalised chiropractic treatments that are supported by the latest industry research. We treat:
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems affecting the muscles and joints
- Problems of the spine
Why you should choose us
Our Newtown chiropractors are passionate about fixing your pain so you can live a pain free life. They are skilled and qualified chiropractors with years of training and experience. Here are a few reasons why you should see one of our friendly chiropractors:
- Evidence-based chiropractic treatments and approach: With every patient, we treat their pain or injury using the latest evidence-based practices. That means our treatments and approach are supported by the latest industry research.
- Longer appointments: To understand our patients’ medical history and their current pain, our chiropractors take their time to provide the most thorough diagnosis and treatment. We provide longer appointments so that we can get a better understanding of the cause of our patients’ pain, condition or injury.
- Personalised treatment: Every patient and pain related problem is different and that’s why every treatment we provide is personalised to the individual needs and condition of our patients.
- Self-management exercises: We provide every patient with safe and easy self-management exercises and strategies that they can do at home between chiropractic appointments. Self-management exercises are an important part of speeding up recovery and reducing pain.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.