Looking for a Marrickville chiropractor or physiotherapist?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we aim to exceed your expectations when it comes to the treatment of spinal, muscle and joint problems. Our Marrickville chiropractors treat using an evidence-based model of care.
What we do at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee. Chris is one of Australia’s most qualified chiropractors with training and education from Australia and the USA. He is also the first and only McKenzie credentialed chiropractor in Australia.
Our team of Sydney Spine & Sports Centre chiropractors are qualified at diagnosing, treating and managing a range of injuries and conditions affecting the spine, muscles and joints. They treat with a patient-centred approached using non-surgical evidence-based chiropractic care. That means every treatment you receive at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is supported by the latest industry research.
What our Marrickville chiropractors treat
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our chiropractors are trained and qualified to treat a variety of conditions and injuries that range from acute to chronic pain. Some of these include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems affecting the spine, muscle and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
We aim to provide the highest standard in chiropractic care. To do this, we do things a little differently. Here are a few reasons why you should consider choosing Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C):
- Evidence-based techniques and treatments: our chiropractors treat each and every patient with the most credible evidence-based chiropractic treatments, techniques and approaches that are supported by the latest industry research
- Patient-centred approach: from our planning to delivery to evaluation of patient care, we treat each patient with a patient-centred and patient first approach.
- One-on-one appointments: every patient we see is treated one-on-one in a private consultation room with one of our skilled chiropractors
- Longer appointment times: to be thorough and get to know you and your pain, we offer longer appointments times
- Services: depending on our patients’ need and their condition or injury, we are trained and qualified to treat using various different services
- Self-management exercises and strategies: self-management exercises between chiropractic appointments play an important step in the recovery process of our patients. We provide our patients with safe, gentle and effective self-management exercises to help reduce pain and improve their movement and function.
- Tailored treatment plans: every patient and every condition is different. We don’t believe ‘one size fits all’ and thats why we tailor our treatment plans to our patients’ recovery needs
- Credentials: our chiropractors are highly skilled and qualified with Australian and USA training and education
- Manner: from a warm smile to a friendly manner, our chiropractors are passionate about getting you back pain free and back to doing the things you enjoy.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.