Looking for a Glebe chiropractor or physiotherapist?
What we do at Glebe chiropractic and physiotherapy practice
Pain has many causes, symptoms and side effects, and if left untreated it can lead to long-term conditions that impact your quality of life. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our goal is to help fix your pain with non-surgical, evidence-based chiropractic treatments. Chiropractic care can provide effective results in reducing and managing pain and increasing movement and function.
What is Sydney Spine & Sports Centre?
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic located in Balmain, Sydney. It is owned by one of Australia’s most qualified chiropractors, Chris Knee, who promotes a high standard of patient care using the latest evidence-based treatments. With a team of trained and skilled chiropractors, Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) treats a wide range of sport injuries and pain related conditions affecting the spine, muscles and joints.
How our Glebe chiropractors treat
Our team of chiropractors treat every injury and condition based on the individual needs of the patient. They are skilled to diagnose, treat and manage a wide range of sports injuries and conditions using a wide range of safe and gentle evidence-based treatments. These include:
- Joint treatments
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Muscle treatments
- Muscle and joint mobilisation
- Taping techniques
- Dry needling treatments
- McKenzie Method of joint treatment
- Sports injury treatments
- Electrophysical therapies
- Strengthening exercises
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
We are chiropractors that are dedicated to fixing your pain – and that’s why we do things a little differently. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), you can expect our chiropractors to:
- Treat you with evidence-based chiropractic treatments, techniques and approaches that is supported by the latest and most credible industry research
- Provide one-on-one appointments
- Offer unrushed longer appointment
- Educate and inform you about your injury or condition and provide you with easy self-management exercises and strategies that you can safely do at home between chiropractic appointments
- Hold national and international credentials and qualifications with training from Australia and the US
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.