Looking for a Drummoyne chiropractor or physiotherapist?
Physical pain is common and everyone feels pain at some point in their lives. If left untreated, pain can get worse and cause long-term problems and side effects. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our goal is to relive pain and increase movement using evidence-based, non-surgical chiropractic treatments.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic in Balmain, Sydney. Our team of qualified chiropractors specialise in treating a range of injuries and pain-related conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints).
The owner and director of Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is chiropractor Chris Knee, one of Australia’s most highly trained chiropractors. Chris operates the Balmain chiropractic clinic with a patient-first approach and promotes the highest standard in chiropractic care using evidence-based treatments.
What we treat
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) treats a wide range of injuries and pain-related conditions using non-surgical chiropractic treatments that is supported by the latest industry research.
Our chiropractors treat:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Problems affecting the muscles and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our Drummoyne chiropractors are compassionate and dedicated qualified chiropractors with years of training and experience. We aim to provided the highest quality in chiropractic care to all our patients. Here are a few reasons why we are different:
- Evidence-based medicine: With every patient, we treat using the latest evidence-based practices. That means our treatments are supported by the latest industry research.
- Longer appointments: To understand your pain and to provide you with the most thorough diagnosis and treatment, we don’t rush appointments. We provide longer appointments so that we can better understand the cause of your pain, condition or injury.
- Personalised treatment: Each and every treatment is tailored and personalised to your individual needs and your condition.
- Self-management exercises: We provide our patients with self-management exercises and strategies that you can do safely and easily at home between chiropractic appointments.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) and our services:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Meet the team
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.