Looking for a Croydon Park chiropractor or physiotherapist?
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), we provide the Croydon Park community with the highest standards in chiropractic care. Our team of qualified chiropractors are always developing their chiropractic techniques through continued education and training.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic located in Balmain, Sydney. The team of experienced and qualified chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage a range of pain related conditions and injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints).
The Balmain clinic, owned and directed by chiropractor Chris Knee, uses evidence-based non-surgical treatment options on all patients. This means we base all treatment options on the latest and most support industry research, and use an ethical and safe approach.
What we treat
The musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints) affects many important areas of the body that support movement and function. Our chiropractors use a variety of safe and gentle evidence-based chiropractic techniques to treat a wide range of conditions and injuries. These include:
- Problems affecting the spine
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- Problems affecting the muscle and joints
Why you should choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
We aim to provide every Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Croydon Park patient with the highest quality chiropractic care and service. Here are a few reasons why we’re different:
- Evidence-based treatment: We only treat using the latest evidence-based practices, which means each and every chiropractic approach we use to treat your pain is supported by the latest, most credible, industry research.
- Longer appointment times: We provide longer appointments so that we can be thorough in understanding the cause of your pain, condition or injury. This helps us diagnose and manage your pain with the most accurate treatment.
- Personalised treatment plans: We develop a treatment plan and strategy that is tailored to your individual condition and needs.
- Self-management exercises: We inform and educate our patients with self-management exercises and strategies that they can do safely and easily in the comfort of their own home between chiropractic appointments.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) and our services:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Meet the team
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.