Looking for a chiropractor in Ashbury?
Pain has many causes, symptoms and side effects. Unfortunately, it can prevent you from leading a functional life and result in other long-term conditions. That’s why it’s important to receive treatment for pain as soon as possible. Chiropractic care can provide effective results in reducing and managing pain and increasing function and movement.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Ashbury chiropractors are focused on achieving patient outcomes and getting you back to leading a functional life. We treat the whole person and not just the injury.
What is Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic clinic in Balmain, Sydney. It’s owner and Director, Chris Knee, has a reputation within the industry for his high standard in patient care, ethical approach, effective patient outcomes, promotion of evidence-based practice, outstanding training, and Australian and USA earned credentials qualifications and credentials.
What we do
Our Ashbury chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage a diverse range of pain-related conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Problems of the spine
- Sports injuries
- Muscle and joint problems and injuries
- Neck pain
How our Asbury chiropractors treat
Manipulation (cracking), a treatment form chiropractors are known for, makes up only 1% of how we treat. To make up the other 99%, we use a range of evidence-based treatment methods and services that involve:
- Muscle treatments
- Joint treatments
- Muscle and joint mobilisations
- Dry needling treatments
- Taping techniques
- Electrophysical therapies
- McKenzie method of joint treatment
- Sports injury treatments
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Prehabilitation exercises
- Strengthening exercises
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
Fixing your pain is our priority and so that means we treat a little differently. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), you can expect our chiropractors to:
- Use evidence-based treatment that are supported by the latest research
- Treat with a patient-first approach
- Provide one-on-one appointments
- Offer longer appointment times for a thorough unrushed consultation
- Educate and inform our patients by giving them effective self-management exercises and strategies so they can speed up their recovery at home and in between appointments
- Provide a range of different treatment preferences – from very gentle to slightly more intensive
- Are the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Method credentials
- Have Australian and USA credentials and qualifications
- Be warm, friendly, approachable, passionate about what they do, and ready to help fix your pain-related problem.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.