Looking for a Annandale chiropractor or physiotherapist?
Everyone experiences pain at some point in their lives, whether it’s from an injury or medical condition. Pain can have a big impact on a person’s life and prevent them from living a functional life and doing the things they enjoy.
Our mission at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is to achieve patient outcomes so our patients walk away pain-free. That’s why we choose treatment techniques that are based on the patient and tailored to their individual needs.
What we do
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is the chiropractic clinic of Chris Knee, one of the most trained and qualified chiropractors in Australia. The clinic is based in Balmain, the Inner West suburb of Sydney.
Depending on your pain related problem, there are various causes, symptoms and treatments. At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our qualified chiropractors diagnose, treat and manage acute to chronic pain using gentle, safe and high quality effective evidence-based treatment techniques.
What we treat
Our skilled and qualified chiropractors provide a comprehensive model of care with a focus on early and accurate diagnosis. They treat a wide range of conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints), including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Spine pain and problems
- Muscle and joint pain
Why should you choose Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)?
- We use safe and gentle evidence-based treatments with all our patients, no matter what their condition
- Receive treatment from highly skilled practitioners and the first and only chiropractors in Australia with McKenzie Credentials
- We tailor treatment to the individual needs of our patients to suit their injury, medical condition or pain related problem
- We inform and educate our patients with easy and effective self-management exercises and strategies that can be done at home so that you can help speed up your recovery and reduce your pain in between appointments
- Experience longer appointment times that are unrushed, to ensure you receive a thorough consultation at the highest standards in chiropractic care and service
- Our chiropractors provide a patient-centred service and put each and every patient first, including you
- We share a level of compassion with our patients and do everything possible to achieve help fix your pain so you can maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Our practitioners are also nutritionists and physiotherapists (candidate) and will be able to provide additional advice in these areas based on your pain-related problem.
At the Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) Balmain clinic, we have available HICAPS facilities for on-the-spot claims and easily accessible on street parking.
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQ’s
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 8021 1172 or book an appointment online today.