Chiropractic Balmain & Rozelle
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), our Balmain and Rozelle chiropractors are passionate about finding the cause of your pain and helping you fix it through safe, gentle, effective and evidence-based chiropractic treatments.
Our aim is to relieve pain, increase movement and get you back to living your pain-free life. We do this by providing a high standard of chiropractic care to all our patients.
Chiropractic at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C)
Our Balmain chiropractors are highly qualified and experienced in diagnosing, treating, managing and preventing a wide range of spine, sports, muscle and joint injuries and problems. Every patient who visits Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) can expect a comprehensive model of care that involves:
- Patient-centred and focused care: This means that you are the priority and come first.
- Evidence-based care: Our chiropractors treat all patients using safe, gentle and effective evidence-based treatment techniques and approaches that are supported by the latest medical research.
- Qualifications: Our chiropractors have USA and Australian training and qualifications in chiropractic care, strength and conditioning, nutrition.
- Tailored treatment plans: Our Balmain and Rozelle chiropractors develop tailored treatment plans that are personalised to your specific condition, injury or pain-related problem to ensure a more effective and long-term recovery.
- High quality service: We provide longer appointments that are one-on-one so that you receive a thorough, private, confidential and unrushed consultation at the highest level of chiropractic care.
- Self-management exercises: Our chiropractors will educate and demonstrate effective self-management exercises and strategies for you to do at home in between chiropractic appointments. These exercises will help reduce your pain, speed up your recovery and increase your ability to move between appointments.
What we treat at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre
Our chiropractors are qualified and experienced in treating a range of conditions and injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system (muscles and joints). These include:
- Sports injuries
- Problems of the spine
- Neck pain
- Mid and upper back pain
- Low back pain
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Neck related headaches
- Ankle and foot pain
- Elbow and forearm pain
- Head and jaw pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Intervertebral disc pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Low back and pelvis pain
- Mid and upper back pain
- Neck and chest pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Wrist and hand pain
Learn more about Sydney Spine & Sports Centre and our service:
- Read our FAQs
- Learn more about us and what we do
- Find out about your first appointment
- Discover our range of treatment services
Suburbs we service in Sydney
- Balmain East
- Croydon Park
- Five Dock
- Forest Lodge
- Hunters Hill
- Russell Lea
- Sydney CBD
To make an appointment, call us on (02) 80655896 or book an appointment online today.