Your practitioner is Chris Knee. Chris is a country boy from regional NSW that moved to Sydney to turn a born lifelong interest into a learnt lifelong profession. Fast-forward to today and he’s one of the most dedicated and passionate chiropractors you are likely to meet.
Chris has many years of training and experience in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system. He has earned his unique set of skills and qualifications in Australia and the USA, the forefront in studies of musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
One of his education highlights was being taught and mentored in sports chiropractic specialisation by Dr William Moreau, the Managing Director of Sports Medicine for the USA Olympic team. Chris now holds the prestigious Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner® (CCSP®) post graduate qualification.
Believing that a life worth living is about serving others and finding solutions, Chris prides himself on his ethos that ‘a good practitioner should never end their quest to learn’. Because of this, Chris is now finishing off his Doctor of Physiotherapy at Macquarie University.
Chris has built Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), a place for treatment of pain relief with a point of difference – a focus on patients first. With Chris’ mission, Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) offers patients a range of services, all under the one roof.
- give you honest and open advice about your injury
- let you know about all the treatment options that may help you, not just the ones we offer
- send you to another medical professional if he thinks they may help you more
- provide you with clear communication about your diagnosis and prognosis.
When Chris isn’t treating, he enjoys:
- competing as an IronMan contestant
- a balanced diet, regular exercise and practicing what he preaches
- reading, reading and reading – mostly textbooks about muscles, joints, spine and sports injuries.
- cycling – he’s a cycling enthusiast and on Sunday mornings you’ll find him discovering a new cycling spot in Sydney
- exercise – in fact, he’s just an all round exercise enthusiast in general.
Chris has a unique set of skills acquired through qualifications earned from Australia and the USA. His highly regarded national and international education, practical training, and experience makes Chris an excellent choice in practitioner when it comes to the management of spine, sports, muscle and joint injuries.
Believing that no good practitioner stops learning, Chris holds a range of degrees, including:
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Chiropractic (M.Chiro)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner® (CCSP®)
- Nutritional Medicine (AdvDipNutMed)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- McKenzie Credentialed (Cred MDT )
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) (in progress).