Sydney chiropractic & physiotherapy centre – Mission, vision and passion
Putting patients first, offering exceptional service and being a trusted professional health provider in the Sydney community is what we strive for each and every day at Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C). Our mission statement, and what our chiropractors and physiotherapists do on a daily basis includes:
- Provide safe, reliable and ethical treatments for spine, sport, muscle and joint injuries
- Provide high quality evidence-based treatments for spine, sport, muscle and joint injuries
- Provide a level of service that exceeds expectations
- Be a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of non-surgical spine, sports, muscle and joint injuries
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) we have a mission of treating people each day with the highest professional standards in chiropractic and physiotherapy. We also have a vision for the future and this includes:
- Become a trusted educator and resource for the Sydney community in regards to spine, sport, muscle and joint injuries
- Giving people greater access to high quality evidence-based chiropractic and physiotherapy services across the wider Sydney region
- Educating the Sydney community on the benefits of movement, and an active lifestyle
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) our passion can be highlighted through a conversation with the person who started the practice, Christopha Knee.Few will or have devote themselves to a task like Chris. His story is one of passion. He has dedicated himself to the treatment of spine, sports, muscle and joint injuries more than most will apply themselves to any particular task.
“I’m passionate about making a difference to people lives through treating spine, sport, muscle and joint injuries. Its something I’ve wanted to do since a young age. There are many different ways for someone to do this and I just so happen to be a chiropractor, strength and conditioning specialist, nutritionist and physiotherapist (almost). I can’t help everyone but I get pretty close.
People usually ask why I studied and trained to be so many different things and I usually answer them the same way, the more you learn the more questions you have and the more you realise how much you don’t know. When it comes musculoskeletal injuries and problems they are complex in all aspects, from their cause, diagnosis and treatment. I have a passion to know more and I want to know I have all the tools, in the non-surgical space, so that I can to help the most amount of patients possible.”
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C), all our chiropractors and physiotherapists share this same passion to help patients recover from injury. When you come to our Balmain and Dee Why chiropractic and physiotherapy practices you are in the very best hands.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) being chiropractors and physiotherapists is our life’s work not work life. Excellence in chiropractic and physiotherapy is what we have done in the past, do now and will continue to do in the future. When you come and visit one of our chiropractors or physiotherapists you will see and experience a level of dedication to help that is unsurpassed. We specialise in one-on-one care, that is unrushed, relaxed and completely focused on you.
Our passion is to get you better
Sydney Spine & Sports Centre (S3C) is a chiropractic and physiotherapy practice established with the objective for providing people with a non-surgical alternative in the treatment of spine, sports and musculoskeletal (muscles and joints) pain. Our Sydney chiropractors and physiotherapists use the most current and advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques in chiropractic and physiotherapy.
You may also be interested in reading
- Who is S3C
- Why see us at S3C
- How we think at S3C
- What we do at S3C
- S3C – The place you go to get better
- Clinical excellence at S3C
- Finding a chiropractor or physiotherapist
- Our Sydney locations – Balmain and Dee Why chiropractic and physiotherapy clinics